Am I the only person out there who is sitting at his/her desk at work right now wondering "there's got to be more to life than this".
I decided to share with everyone, or whoever actually stumbles upon this blog site, some random thoughts that enter my tiny little brain. I realize I am very fortunate to have a job in these times. But what I do from 9-5 everyday does not fulfill my desires, does not keep me pumped up during the day, and it certainly does not give me something to look forward to every night. I know, I know. "Stop your whining and do something about it then". I've heard that more than enough. I say it to myself all the time.
Over the years, I have actually tried my hand at various things, but they didn't exactly work out as planned. So here I am, back at my desk. Because at the end of the day, I still had bills to pay.
Ofcourse I'd rather be doing something else, like mixing some music on my DJ Mixer prepping for a big event. Now that would be cool. I almost became a music DJ once. Well, "almost became" is a bit overstated. Let's see, I bought a DJ Mixer, popped in some CDs and started to play around with different beats and sounds and entertained only myself. My friends even gave me a name for my new career. DJ Clueless. Cause I had no idea what I was doing. So after a couple of weeks of playing around, I decided maybe it wasn't for me. I really wanted to become a DJ and so many other things that didn't pan out. Problem is, I think more than I actually do. But thats ok, like they say, a girl can dream. And I will keep dreaming and wondering.
Ek din, ek din...
ReplyDelete